Sunday, September 28, 2008

G-Man

I haven't blogged about GMan lately but he is doing great in school. He is beginning to think about colleges and we are going to get him signed up to start taking his SATs. He wants to major in International Business and right now he thinks he wants to go to school at either the University of Florida or the University of Virginia. Both excellent schools. Here is a photograph of GMan in France back in June - he was over the fact that I kept taking pictures of the teenagers. He politely asked if he would "pose" for me, if I would not take any more pictures. I agreed and while the band was playing the "chickadee" song he gave me his pose. I thought this was funny.I also thought this was a great picture of us as we stood at the border between Germany and Austria. I am supposed to visit with him in a few weeks but I am thinking about fetching him and having him come here in the next week or two. I miss him a lot. He is at a great age and he has the greatest sense of humor.

No comments: