Thursday, March 6, 2008

Moms in London

I get to make a check mark today. That is I get to check one thing off my "bucket list." I am sitting in London at this very moment - something I have dreamed about for a long time. I have always wanted to go to Europe and what better place to start than London. It has exceeded my expectations. Much more sophisticated and metropolitan than I imagined. I love the smart look of Brits - they really appreciate fashion.

Getting here was a real treat. Because my sister, The Old Stewardess works for the airlines, we were able to go in First Class. That is definitely the way to go on a transatlantic flight. I had my very own cubby hole with a bed and a video screen.

Did the Hop-On Hop-Off bus today. Will do more tomorrow. The Old Stewardess and I were gabbing so much on the bus that we totally missed Buckingham Palace! I will post pictures later!

God Save the Queen!

No comments: