Saturday, March 22, 2008

Meet Some Folks From Work

Stop Discrimination
I have the privilege of working with some very intelligent and genuinely nice individuals. I am introducing you to two of them today. I'll try and get to them all over time.


Here is Kay - one of my very favorite people at X Bank, where we work. I'll call it X Bank to protect the innocent (and myself as well). I think great things about Kay because she beautiful - blonde, blue eyes, perfect skin - but mostly because inside she is a great lady - very smart, deeply caring, and she has that sophisticated edge about her. Kay is in Sales and she lives in the beautiful city of Charlottesville, Virginia with her husband and her pre-school aged son. She is a graduate of Virginia Tech and she has been with us a little over a year. I always enjoy my visits to Charlottesville and Kay and I never lack for interesting discussions.




Now meet our Social Secretary - Lexi. (Not really - she is a Treasury Services Analyst) Lexi is young and fun-loving and her youthful enthusiasm has spread to our whole group. Lexi is engaged to be married and we love to hear stories about her intended. Lexi is bright (and pretty) and she is building a successful career at X Bank. She has her MBA from VCU and she is a karaoke master. Lexi has been partially yet significantly responsible for us winning some great new business recently.

No comments: