Sunday, October 26, 2008

Homecoming and "Mr. Purp"

I spent the weekend with my "little guy," G-Man - only he's not so little anymore. My goodness he is getting all grown up. He drove me around in his purple Honda, which he has affectionately named "Mr. Purp," not to be confused with "Mr. Perp," okay? I got a good laugh out of this and the name really grew on me. I was a little amused by the good luck charms in Mr. Purp. Here are two:


As it was Homecoming weekend , the GMan and some of his friends were going to the dance. Apparently you don't take a date to the Homecoming Dance, but rather you only take a date to the Prom. You go with a group to Homecoming. The gang met at the Pizza Palace for dinner before heading over. When he got home, his tie was still damp from the sweating he had done on the dance floor. He said he danced all night and had a great time. Here he is getting into "Mr. Purp."
Perhaps you noticed his "beard." He and some of his buddies are observing "Octobeard" this month and seeing who can grow the best beard. He assures me it will be gone in November. It has kinda grown on me too.

1 comment:

Blondie said...

Dang, he is HAWT (Can I say that about my nephew???)