Wednesday, April 9, 2008

G-Man is Coming

I'm really looking forward to G-Man's visit this weekend. We'll go to the movies, ride bikes on the boardwalk, take a hike through First Landing State Park, and sleep in late. I am taking him to get fitted for a suit to wear to Hollywood's graduation.
Speaking of Hollywood, after much deliberation, she has decided to go to VMI. I am happy about that as I think that is the best fit for her. She will have to cut her hair though, but will be able to keep one inch!
Here is a picture of Hollywood with a few of her classmates from her Physics class. They were encouraged to attend this Physics "magic show" last week. It was really good. The guy with the bow tie did many tricks and after each, he explained which physics concept was in play. He injected a lot of humor - I really enjoyed it and I think the kids were surprised how much they enjoyed it too.

1 comment:

Blondie said...

Give my love and congrats to Baldie-to-be!