Saturday, April 26, 2008

Important Men in my life

Here are two. Marc and Stan Evanstein. They are my hairdressers - mostly Marc - the one with the beautiful long hair. Don't get me wrong, Stan has great hair too, it just doesn't cascade. Marc has been cutting and coloring my hair for as long as I can remember. Now he cuts Hollywood's hair and has even cut G-Man's hair. I tell anyone that will listen that getting my hair done is not an appointment, it is an adventure. These two have so many friends and I get to hear animated snippets of what is going on with everyone. Marc is very funny and very high energy. He makes me happy. Except that he never cuts my bangs short enough.

3 comments:

Blondie said...

Hair gurus...VIPs in a girl's life!

hairguys said...

WOW WHAT A GREAT BLOG THANKS FOR LETTING US BE A PART OF IT THIS IS THE HIGH ENERGY MARC SPEAKING TO OUR GIRL TWO THINGS THOUGH............ 1 I WILL CUT YOUR BANGS SHORTER BUT THEN YOU WILL SAY THEY ARE TOO SHORT( YOU HAVE BEAUTIFUL EYES AND WE RE TRYING TO SHOW THEM OFF) AND SECOND NO BIGGIE OUR NAPE IS SPEALT EVANSTINE NOT EVANSTEIN :) THANKS AGAIN FOR BEING A GREAT FRIEND AND WE ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU YOU MNAKE US SMILE ALWAYS A HIGHLIGHT AT THE END OF THE DAY TO SEE YOU

hairguys said...

OOPS I MADE A SPELLING MISTAKE (SORRY) OUR NAME IS SPELLED EVANSTINE SORRY ABOUT OUR MORNING FINGERS :)