Friday, April 24, 2009

Thursday Highlights

I visited the Heritage Store to get a peanut butter smoothie - they use all natural ingredients so your smoothie doesn't taste overly sweet. This one happened to have a carrot-flavored aftertaste - maybe they used the same blender after juicing a carrot? And while you are in there waiting for your food, you can browse through the shop. It is quite interesting - all kinds of spiritual types - I think I saw a swami and I definitely saw mother earth.

I actually like looking around the crystal shop and have become intrigued with these fairy thingees. They look like pewter but the fairy wings are made of some type of polished stone.

Afterwards I decided it was high time to get my car washed. The pollen has been so thick but I also have a great deal of bug guts on the front of my car and the windshield after the recent trip to the Shenandoah Valley. I go to AutoBell carwash and think it is a real bargain to pay $6.95 for an exterior wash and a $3 tip. Ten bucks and the car looks great!

No comments: