Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dad's in Town

Dad is down from Texas visiting his place in Duck this week. Several of us got together at our old favorite restaurant, Gus & George's. Everyone likes it because you can order the spaghetti combo and still have a ton of food left over to take home. A combo is spaghetti with meatballs and pepperoni or mushrooms - all together. Yum. It was nice to see everyone - especially the young folks. I love to see my nieces as they are growing up. They are lovely. And of course the LP - Little Prince - my sister's grandson. Here are a few photos. I'm not quite sure what my Dad and sister were laughing about but it was more than likely a little on the bawdy side. You can't see it but they both were hitting the sauce so there's no telling what they were guffawing about.

2 comments:

Blondie said...

One glass of white wine does not make for "hitting the sauce"!! Beee-otch!

Blondie said...

By the way, I noticed the camera was moving when you took these shots...DTs setting in???