Friday, January 18, 2008

Can't Wait 'til June!!!

June will be a very exciting month for me, Hollywood and G-Man. First and foremost, my #1 daughter Hollywood will be donning a cap and gown and walking across that stage on June 9th. This will be a culmination of many years of hard work - this child has poured her heart into her studies. It is really paying off for her. We just found out that she has been awarded a 4 year Navy ROTC scholarship to the military school she has applied to. I am so proud. She still is waiting to hear from Virginia Tech, Florida State and University of Florida.

As a reward to her for all of her hard work, her Dad and I have decided to send her and G-Man to Europe this summer to experience some of the rest of the world. G-Man will be turning 16 in June and he has worked very hard as well. So, I will be accompanying them and we will be doing the Rick Steve's Family Europe Tour!! I have never been to Europe either.

2 comments:

Blondie said...

Congrats to Hollywood! She has worked so very hard! I think you guys will enjoy Rick Steves' tour, too...where all are you going?

Mom in 2 said...

Mostly Italy and France. Do you want to join us in Paris at the end?